EMC Technology & Florida RF Labs offer low and high power RF resistors including surface mount chips, tab & cover chips, flange mounted and rod types. These resistors are available with Alumina, ALN, BeO and CVD substrate materials. Some devices use a tuned circuit design to minimize parasitic capacitance across their usable frequency bands. Most devices are available in a wide range of resistance values, typically from 1 ohm to 1 K ohms.
Choose from a variety of metallization finishes for easy mounting to a heat sink or directly to the printed circuit board. Typical finishes include: Lead-free, RoHS compliant plating (silver or gold), solder finish with SN63 or solder fused finish with SN63 depending upon package type. Select from bulk, tape & reel, or waffle packaging, again, depending upon resistor package style.
- Frequency Range from DC to 18 GHz
- Power Handling up to 1000 Watts
- Choose BeO, ALN, Alumina or CVD Diamond Substrates
- Tin/Lead, Lead Free, or Solder Fuse Plated
- Tape and Reel Packaging Available
- High Reliability Versions Available